Hyderabad: Office of Andhra Jyothi at Journalist’s Colony caught fire on Saturday morning. The fire could be doused at around 4 pm. No casualties occurred in the incident.
As reported by the Times of India, an employee noticed sparks spewing out of the air-conditioning vent. According to officials they received a distress call from the occupants of the building at around 10.30 am. Until the fire fighting team could reach the place, the fire had already spread onto the second and third floors.
Fire fighting team officials believe that intense heat could have acted as a catalyst in turning the fire into an inferno.