Fire breaks out in building in Khan Market

, 2:56 PM IST
0
0

New Delhi: A minor fire today broke out in a building in south Delhi’s Khan Market, police said.

No causality or major damage were reported in the incident which took place around 11.40 AM, following which a fire tender was rushed to the spot, a fire brigade official said.

The fire started from an exhaust fan fitted in a chimney of the kitchen in the building. Short circuit is believed to be the cause of the fire, said a police officer.