Sunday , August 20 2017
Home / News / Hyderabad / Fire breaks out at ‘Numaish’ due to short circuit

Fire breaks out at ‘Numaish’ due to short circuit

Hyderabad: Panic prevailed at Nampally exhibition on Monday, after fire broke out at All India Industrial Exhibition (Numaish) due to short circuit.

According to sources a pushcart caught fire due to short circuit occurred in the cables connected with the electric polls near Ajanta Gate. Fire engine present on emergency duty at the exhibition was immediately called to the spot to extinguish the fire. The incident created panic among the public and also caused traffic jam.

Siasat news