Sunday , August 20 2017
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / Fire erupts in Reliance Digital showroom

Fire erupts in Reliance Digital showroom

Fire broke out in Reliance Digital showroom at Kacheguda on Thursday morning. Electric short-circuit is stated to be the reason for the sudden fire which damaged electronic goods.

The passers-by informed the Fire Services department after noticing smoke coming from the store, which was not opened in the early hours. Most of the stock was gutted when Fire tenders rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. (NSS)