Wednesday , October 12 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Fire at Kashmir passport office

Fire at Kashmir passport office


Srinagar: Fire broke out on Thursday at Jammu and Kashmir’s regional passport office here, an official said.

“Fire broke out in the generator room of the regional passport office on Boulevard Road today (Thursday),” a senior police officer told IANS here.

“Security staff noticed smoke billowing out of the generator room, and called the fire and emergency services who are dousing the flames to stop its spread.”

Sources at the passport office said all the records are safe.

Read Also


Man playing ‘Hanuman’ slips from rope, dies during act