Tuesday , December 6 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / Five-year-old boy dies after consuming acid

Five-year-old boy dies after consuming acid

acid-attack-0

A five-year-old boy died after accidentally consuming acid.

According to SR Nagar police, the victim, P. Naveen, consumed acid while playing at his residence in Jawaharnagar of Yousufguda on Thursday. His mother Anitha immediately rushed him to Niloufer Hospital where he succumbed a few hours after admission. (INN)

Read Also

jewelleryhub_6

2 held for looting junior artists

8