Female Candidates only
Global Change Delivery Project managers plan, mobilize and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from inception to closure. They are typically responsible for the end to end delivery of a single projector work stream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form parts of a programme.
– They are responsible for deploying the Project Management framework and other Global Change Delivery frameworks within their project.
– They work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviors.
– Small Change Project Managers provide project management oversight to multiple smaller initiatives at the same time within a priority market.
Role Context :
The vision statement for Change Delivery is – To be the businesses- primary change partner, support the implementation of the Group Strategy and make change a source of sustainable competitive advantage
– Project Managers manage change through projects which are established to deliver a specific outcome, on time and on budget.
– The projects will typically have a clearly defined output, fixed start and end date with a well-defined development/delivery path.
– Projects may be stand alone or part of a Programme. Project Managers are required to take decisions and lead change initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships. Project governance must be established, including clear sponsorship, tollgates and steering committee.
– The jobholder will not be subject to close supervision, and will be expected to exercise independent initiative and judgement in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks.
– He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct. The role holder will operate within the usual authority limits for a Project Manager
Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle :
– Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques Understanding of the purpose, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery
– Understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits, its customers and other stakeholders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Strategy , Management Consulting , Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Project Management SCOPE Agile Portfolio Management Business Analysis Implementation change management
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Project management skills and experience :
– People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
– Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
– In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
– Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
– Implementation, change management and benefits realization.
leading client of Winfort