Manpower Middle East Dubai, UAE
General Accountant – 2 Months Contract – On Family sponsored Visa
This position will be fully working on accounts cycle. Should be good in communication, taking initiative, flexible , open to changes and disciplined/ well organized for documentation and tasks.
Primary responsibilities for this positions is:
– To perform checks, reconcile with all support documents and send it to Operation Manager for validation of receipts (Scanned/Physical )
– To follow-up with Operation Manager to review and approve
– To document approvals and perform the Goods Receipts (timely- within 3 days of goods/ services delivered)
– To send the GR no to supplier and ask them to issue invoice (with GR no and PO no mentioned on the invoice ) directly to the AP Team based in Poland
– To monitor on a tracking sheet from supplier invoice nos. vs third party invoices
Though these are the main responsibilities, the volume and number of transactions are huge and accordingly the person should be ready to work under heavy pressure.
Salary AED 6000
– University Qualifications: Bachelors of Accountancy
– Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 yrs
– Bank Reconciliation
– Audit Assistance
– General ledger
Age Range: NA
Gender Preference: Female
Nationality Preference: NA
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions