1. Preparation of ageing report as per company policy
2. Responsible for the month- and quarter-end close.
3. Draw consolidation sets in SAP SEM & periodic reports (commercial, fiscal) on behalf of corporate accounting
4. Analyze accruals
5. To develop accounting period-end timetables and closing schedule according to Name Business /Service Unit policy and Corporate Control & Accounting (CCA) time tables.
6. To obtain approval for accounting period-end timetables according to Name Business /Service Unitapproval hierarchy.
7. To distribute accounting period-end timetable according to Name Business /Service Unit policy guidelines.
8. To open and close ledgers and sub-ledgers.
9. To reconcile ledgers and sub-ledgers.
10. To clear intercompany accounts that are out-of-balance.
11. Perform Monthly bank reconciliations, including General Ledger research and other Balance sheet reconciliations.
12. Support preparation of standard and ad hoc management reports through information verification, proofreading, assembly and other related activities.
13. Work on other special projects as needed
Salary:INR 1,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
General Ledger Accounting Balance Sheet Intercompany Accounting Corporate Accounting Consolidation Banking Management Reporting Closing Proof Reading
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
DSM Shared Services India (P) Ltd.
Royal DSM N.V. is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials
DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
DSM’s 24,500 employees deliver annual net sales of around â‚¬10 billion. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext
More information can be found at www.dsm.com
FSS is a Financial Shared Services, which offers accounting services to many DSM components The goal is to provide effective, efficient, and customer-oriented service delivery.
It Incorporates: accounting-to-report (included fixed assets), project accounting, accounts payable accounting, operational purchasing, payroll accounting, handling travel and expense claims, and cash management.
Recruiter Name:Shazia Afreen
Contact Company:DSM Shared Services India (P) Ltd
Address:Unit No. 3, 9th Floor, Building No.20 (Zenon)Mindspace IT Park, Hitec City, MadhapurK Rajeha Mind space IT Park, Hitech City, MadhapurHyderabad,Telangana,India 500081