Genpact Mega Walk-in Interviews For Technical Support
Venue : Genpact, 14/45, Near NGRI, Uppal, Hapsigua, Hydearabad.
Date : 20th & 21st July
Timings : 10am – 2pm
Contact Person : Tanya – 9491430674.
1. Provide customer and technical support to customers through inbound phone, chat and email requests.
2.Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures
3. Process warranty and replacement requests for products
4. Retain ownership of all cases throughout the resolution process
5. Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers
Please find below link to view Video Job description of the opening ;
Job Requirement :
1. Minimum 6 months and not more than 36 months of experience preferably in contact centers in technical process
2. Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
3. Excellent customer service skills, as previously demonstrated
4. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
5. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment
6. Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, excellent customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership – go above and beyond to provide magical support
7. Technically savvy
8. Rampant user of smart gadgets, especially Android OS based phones Chromebook, uses Drive, etc
Please follow below path in case you wish to appear for Video Interview,
1. Go on to www.talocity.in
2. Create an account
3. Fill your portfolio and upload resume
4. Use the 6-digit code – 681206 to give the video interview
Note – Please carry a copy of resume, passport size photographs and a valid Govt ID proof.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Customer ServiceTechnical ProcessTechnical SupportInboundCommunication Skillstroubleshootingbpograduate
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
GENPACT India Private Limited
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes Ã¢â‚¬” an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways Ã¢â‚¬” through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clientsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Recruiter Name:Hiring Team
Contact Company:GENPACT India Private Limited
Email :[email protected]