Genpact hiring for International voice & semi voice process
Date: 8th May 2017
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Venue: Genpact Hyderabad; 14-45; IDA Uppal Opp.
NGRI Habsiguda; Hyderabad
HR Reference : Ritul Sharma
Job Location : Hyderabad
Shifts : Flexible for 24×7 working environment
Qualification : Any graduate
1. Call Monitoring :- Call Monitoring help to listen ongoing calls in real-time/Recorded calls. Ensuring that the quality standards are being met, and gain valuable insight into the needs of customers. The two different levels of monitoring available are:
– Recorded call monitoring
– SBS ( Side by Side Barging )
– Ensuring 100% feedback closure
2. Other Activities :
– Report penetration, data analysis & other insights basis the audits done.
– Conduct Dip check on the floor and build awareness
– Conduct calibration activities with the agents and Supervisors
– Ensure smooth dissemination of briefings.
– Sending recognition emails for top performers.
3. Competencies Required :
– Provides a customer focused service
– Communicates with influence and Strong interpersonal skills
– Works with others to build awareness and seriousness.
– Takes a creative and innovative approach to work
– Attention to detail
– Demonstrable analytical and monitoring skills
– Be self-motivated with a proactive nature
Interested candidates can directly walk-in, please carry 2 copies of your resume, valid govt. ID proof & 2 photographs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Quality
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
International VoiceSemi VoiceVoice ProcessStrong Interpersonal SkillsCustomer Focuscustomer carecsrcseinternational bpointernational call centrecustomer care executivebpo call centrevoicecall centrebpooutboundinbound
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Experience required 1 to 5 with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in International voice
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexible working in 24×7 environment
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes Ã¢â‚¬” an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways Ã¢â‚¬” through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clientsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.