Hyderabad: GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan on Monday handed over a cheque of Rs. 2 lakh to the family members of a person who was killed due to electrocution at a street electric pole.
The cheque was given to the family of one Mohammed Yousuf, aged about 4 years, who was killed due to electrocution after coming in contact with a live cable in street lighting junction box near Addi Karkhana, Nehru Nagar, Golnaka division. The family members and the local Corporator had requested for ex-gratia from GHMC on the humanitarian grounds. (INN)