Sunday , October 16 2016
Home / Crime / Girl student succumbs to burns

Girl student succumbs to burns

dalit burnt

A girl accidentally caught fire and died at Bahadurpura. According to sub inspector Bahadurpura police station Mr. Vijay Bhaskar, Saba Begum (18), D/O Iqbal, R/O Chiragh Ali Nagar, was studying in B.Com final year. She accidentally caught fire while cooking. She sustained serious burn injuries. She was rushed to the local hospital where doctors advised to shift her to Osmania General Hospital. She died while undergoing treatment. Police registered a case.

Siasat news

Read Also


Telangana reorganization: youth commits suicide at Tank Bund