Based in Dubai, our client is a renowned leader in providing industrial machinery, equipment and aftersales support solutions in the construction, engineering and industrial market.
The Group Tax Manager will ensure that the business will be carried out in a tax efficient way and in accordance with international tax regulations.
The job requires:
– Minimizing of tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations in all the territories
– Preparing tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals partnering with country, finance, and operations teams.
– Managing tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
– Ensuring timely and accurate filing of all corporate tax, VAT and withholding tax returns
– Establishing appropriate systems or processes for tax risk management for the Group
– Liaising with tax authorities and providing tax audit support for the Group for corporate taxation, commodity taxes and statutory payroll deductions
– Providing internal tax advisory services and support on business operations to the Group
– Updating annual transfer pricing documentation for the Group and ensuring intercompany transactions are adequately documented
– Applying for withholding tax exemptions and advising on form and content of intercompany agreements
– Should possess a Degree in Accountancy, with CPA qualification
– Has a minimum of five years international tax experience
– Has prior exposure to International taxation laws and regulations with strong knowledge and experience dealing with African markets
– Should have experience in tax strategy implementation; planning support and project management will be advantageous
– Has strong interpersonal and communication skills; autonomous with a proactive approach
– Is attentive to detail and accuracy with the ability to work well under stress
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.