- Mini gulab jamun 25
- Fresh whipped cream 250g
- Agar agar-soaked in water 3 tbsp
- Biscuits 10-15
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Rose water 2 tbsp
- Cream cheese ½ cup
- Powdered sugar 75g
- Sugar 1 ½ tbsp
- Chocolate for garnish
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
1. In a pan cook agar agar with rose water.
2. Take a bowl and mix whipped cream and powder sugar.
3. In a bowl mix cream cheese to make it smooth.
4. Add agar agar mixture in cream cheese and mix then fold in whipped cream.
5. Pour half mixture in a greased mould, spread a layer of gulab jamun then pour remaining mixture.
6. Level the top surface and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
7. Garnish with chocolate curls and gulab jamun and serve.