Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business (LOB) to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional
project execution, and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Service Operations (SO) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase’s (JPMC) Global Technology Infrastructure. Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, SO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while its Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industryleading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
The Specialist will work as part of the team responsible for JPMC’s environments in North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), and EMEA.
– Monitoring problem queues and working through problems to resolution as they arise
– Maintaining software currency and tracking volumes and use to manage capacity
– Inventory management
– Review of security alerts and taking any necessary remediation
– Clearing the vulnerabilities within the monitoring tools
– Manage and Maintain a secured environment and closing all cyber initiatives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
windows project management automation production support configuration microsoft ccna troubleshooting performance tuning operations
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Number of years : 4 – 5 Years
1. Should have sound knowledge on hardware issues and breakfix with remote console access (ILO, DRAC etc., Firrmware levels
2. Exposure to Six sigma and other process
3. Should be able to create opportunities for global operations
4. Should possess strong Domain knowledge
5. Should possess project management skills
6. Lead by example
Key responsibilities :
1. Will be part of production support team supporting health and compliance of all Windows physical and virtual servers globally
2. Will be responsible for driving critical situations (Priority one issues)
3. Managing all service delivery resiliency, efficiency and Audit programs.
4. Ensuring engineering standards and products are integrated across the Windows physical and virtual platforms
5. Implementing, measuring, and improving all processes, procedures, and activities required to ensure maximum availability, utility, flexibility, and responsiveness of the production environment
6. Will be part of vendor engagement model.
7. Will be responsible for training team members and driving key projects
8. Will be responsible for prioritizing tasks, projects, managing SLAs, client relationships
9. Resource and project management, client escalations and demand fulfillment
10. Will be responsible for preparing operational reports (utilizations, SLA, etc)
11. Will be responsible for driving RCA
1. Minimum 2 years of team Operational Experience
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in troubleshooting skills
3. Advanced knowledge on Windows 200x operating system
4. Advanced hardware knowledge on HP/Compaq/DELL/IBM systems
5. Should possess advanced knowledge /hands on experience on Cluster configuration and troubleshooting
6. Advanced knowledge of overall infrastructure technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies
7. Good understanding of the following skills/Tools: Virtualization, Monitoring tools like Tivoli, NETSNMP and HPSIM etc.
8. Should have very good understanding of security best practices for multi-tiered operating systems
9. Working experience of backup process, system monitoring, performance tuning, disaster recovery and scripting/automation for Windows based OS.
Good to have:
1. Process Certifications.
2. Exposure to ESX environment
3. Six-Sigma certifications
1. Bachelors degree or higher
2. Should possess Microsoft certificate MCSE 2003, 2008,VCP, CCNA
3. ITIL certificate
The role of the Infrastructure Maintenance Services (IMS) Associate is to ensure uninterrupted delivery of services to the business by managing all system Alerts and Incidents in an efficient and effective manner. It is expected that the IMS Team will create and drive the organizational strategy with a focus on procedural improvement, organization structure under a global coverage model. In addition to system administration, this role is responsible for hardware maintenance support, vendor coordination, closed-loop incident management and efficiency programs.
View Contact Details: