Abu Dhabi, UAE
Leading Multinational Company
AED 12,000 + Benefits
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational company in Abu Dhabi to recruit an Accountant to join the team.
Purpose: To be responsible for the provision of an efficient and effective general ledger function, providing accurate information at all times whilst adhering to corporate policies and procedures.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Accurate processing of supplier invoices, in line with agreed payment terms.
– Processing and reconciliation of vendor payments, after internal department approvals and statement of account from vendor.
– Reconciling key supplier accounts and allocating direct debits.
– Liaising with other internal departments and suppliers to resolve queries or disputes.
– Filling accounting records properly which will help in case of retrieval in future
– Open new supplier accounts on SAP, ensuring all appropriate authorisations have been documented and supplier details provided are correct and complete.
– Processing & booking of Expense claims, creation of employee code in SAP, final settlement of employees and monthly payroll addition & deduction based on approval from HR & Line Manager.
– Providing documentation evidence during Audit or management in case of queries for expenses.
– Accurate booking of petty cash expenses after proper authorisation and supporting documentation, reconciling petty cash on month basis.
– Reviewing expenses accounts for the month and passing necessary accrual entries and maintaining accrual schedules
– Making debit notes for recharges to companies based on agreement.
– Assisting and participating in Monthly/yearly closing activities.
– Employee Credit cards follow up with bank & employees for booking of expenses.
– Any other job directly or indirectly relating to finance and accounts, directly or indirectly allocating by the finance director.
– Oversee and follow up on insurance renewals
– Carry out internal audit procedures.
– Responsible for hedging process and its monitoring.
– Qualified/part qualified accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA, etc)
– Audit experience
– Knowledge of internal controls procedures
– Well versed with MS Office
– Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.