Saudi Chevron Phillips Company
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
• Responsible for ensuring prompt processing, evaluation and reporting of expense records for payment.
• Reviewing and auditing the company’s expense reports and invoices for adherence.
• Verifying the forwarding of expenditure accounts and ensuring it is accurate; general ledger account coding; and all required receipts.
• Handling expense reports promptly so as to attain weekly payments targets.
• Participates in monthly financial closing for company and operation support units/departments.
• Analyze monthly financial data of assigned units for accuracy and reasonableness.
• Prepares/enters general ledger entries and statistical key figures (SKFs).
• Verify monthly yield and accounting inputs and product reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly analysis for plant operating units and various ad-hoc analysis.
• Leads and/or participates in various plant teams to resolve issues and improve processes.
• Ensure compliance with numerous operating and joint venture agreements.
• Two (2) years Diploma in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in similar field.
• Must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills and have the demonstrated ability to communicate with employees at all organizational levels.
• Candidate must be able to critically evaluate a diversity of data, draw conclusions and summarize in a succinct manner the key points.
• Successful candidate should possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Must possess SAP knowledge
• Very good and fluent in the English language
• SharePoint experience considered a plus
About the Company
S-Chem is comprised of three legal entities (Saudi Chevron Phillips, Jubail Chevron Phillips, and Saudi Polymers Company). Saudi Chevron Phillips Co. is a large scale benzene production facility in Saudi Arabia. And Jubail Chevron Phillips Co. is an integrated Olefins/Ethylbenzene/Styrene Facility, with Saudi Polymers Company as a world scale facility producing Ethylene, Propylene, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene and 1-Hexane.