Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
• Assist the Senior Architect in preparation of concept, schematic design and design development drawings.
• Assist the Senior Architect in schematic code conformance.
• Create and manage the Record Copy of the project drawings in an A3 folder with respective issue register indicating the purpose of submission.
• Ensure every issue of drawings or submissions are correct and collated in order.
• Ensure all local authority submissions are monitored to obtain approval.
• Ensure the operational standards are understood and maintained by Architects within your design team.
• Ensure all designs are in accordance with the relevant standards and approved relevant local authority regulations.
• Ensure agreed packages of Revit documentation are completed within agreed deadlines.
• If slippage is likely to occur notify the Practice Manager immediately and agree a revised programme.
• Prepare the local authority submissions in accordance with the relevant local authority requirements.
• Coordinate MEP, Structural and other Sub-Contractors information.
• Ensure construction drawings are fully coordinated with sub-consultants prior to submission.
• Work closely and motivate the project team in order to have a pleasant and productive working relation.
• Assist the Senior Architect in assigning resources for construction documentation production.
• Prepare a schedule of man hours indicating the number of hours required to complete a drawing package.
• Ensure all drawings are printed and back from the copier ahead of time before the time of submission.
• Prior to Local Authority submission ensure cover sheet must be signed and stamped by the client and all NOC’s required are complete.
• Ensure to have a constant communication with assigned project teams. Written and telephone correspondence is essential to addressed or answer queries.
Ensure constant liaison with the following:
• Statutory Authority
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.