Job Description :-Immediate joiners will be preferred
1. Atleast 4-5 yrs of experience in Core Banking, payment Related Domain experience.
2. Proficient in managing projects in Agile, RUP and Waterfall methodologies SME – Retail & Corporate Banking, Banking transformation, Mainframe based Core banking Architecture experience
3. Proficient in managing projects in IBM iSeries (AS/400 and Mainframe)
4. Hands on with AS400 – RPGLE, SQLRPGLE, CLLE. Another set with COBOL/ILE or COBOL/400 and CL/400. DB/400 will be the database
5. Good knowledge on SYNON or any other real time products for online applications with batch FTP process
6. Manage and contribute in Retail Banking solutions design, practice development, transformation programs thought leadership
Very Good at Preparing Gap Analysis and Functional Specifications Documentation
7. Strong SME with background in different Core banking solution.
8. Should work closely with technical teams for arriving at solutions
9. Should be conversant with the recent trends in retail banking.
10. Should lead and participate in preparing Proof of Concepts for clients.
11. Strong Retail Banking Domain knowledge with proven Consulting Skills primarily in Mainframe based Core banking.
12. Banking Product knowledge, architect/Design, Batch Optimization and performance tuning experience will be a huge plus
13. Independent and having good analytical and communication skills. Need to be a good team player with smart ideas.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Technical Architect
Role: Technical Architect
Education:UG -BCA – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
About Polaris Financial Technology Limited
Polaris Financial Technology Limited, a NASSCOM Top 10 company, is a recognized global leader in Specialty Application Development for the Banking, Financial and Insurance sector, with its comprehensive portfolio of products, specialized outsourcing & modernization services and consulting. Polaris has a talent strength of close to 10,000 solution architects, domain experts and technology experts and owns the largest set of Intellectual Properties in the form of a comprehensive product suite and seven banking platforms namely, Intellect Universal Banking, Intellect Consumer Finance, Intellect Credit Cards, Intellect Cash & Liquidity Management, Intellect Wealth Management, Intellect Portals and Intellect Risk & Treasury Platform. Headquartered in Chennai, Polaris has its Corporate Banking Solution Centre in Mumbai, Investment Banking Solution Centre in Hyderabad, Risk & Treasury Solution Center in Mumbai, Retail Banking and Insurance Solution Centre in Chennai and Enterprise Solution Centre in Delhi. Polaris has offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh, London, Belfast, Zurich, Frankfurt, Toronto, New York, Chicago, Fremont and Chile.
For more information, please visit http://www.polarisft.com/.
Contact Company:Polaris Consulting and Services Ltd