Deloitte & Touche (M.E.), Amman, Jordan
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
– Outstanding value to markets and clients
– Commitment to each other
– Strength from cultural diversity
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Audit at Deloitte & Touche Middle East is a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses across the region. Your people skills will be required for the latter, while your analytical mind will be another integral requirement for success. You will need the flexibility to implement our international audit approach while bringing to the fore your understanding of the complexities and unique circumstances of our clients and the business landscape across our diverse region. All this while adhering to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity and technical excellence.
Here’s one specific opportunity to experience working in Audit.
As an audit manager you will:
– Be responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting.
– Assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
– Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell “add-on” work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
– Demonstrate your ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
– Develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
– 6+ years of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms.
– Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and International financial reporting standards.
– Experience in the financial services or an energy industry is an asset.
– International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
– Fluent in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
About the Company:
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in 140 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte\’s 165,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence. Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is the Middle East member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), one of the world’s top tier leading professional services firms. It is the longest established professional services firm in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence for over 80 years. With a team of 1700 employees, it operates in 15 ME countries with over 25 offices.
Deloitte\’s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte\’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a Swiss Verein, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity.
+961 (0) 1 748 444