Al Ain, UAE
Overhauls and repairs engines and transmissions on gas and diesel
• Performs tune-ups on vehicles.
• Overhauls, repairs, and/or replaces other vehicle parts such as parts on steering and brake systems.
• Performs emission control repair, replacement, and testing on all required vehicles.
• Performs diversified electrical work on all automotive and related equipment, such as servicing, installing batteries and terminals, repairing and adjusting lights, and repairing generators and starters.
– Minimum 2 years related experience in GCC
– Minimum high school education
– Knowledgeable in Engine, Manual or Automatic Transmission Overhauling and Under Chassis.
– Can dealt European, American and Asian Car.
– Very independent in works, flexible, can work under minimal supervision, fast learner
– Can easily adopt into new environment.
About the Company
Averda is an integrated group of companies covering the collection, treatment, recycling and sanitary landfilling of municipal solid waste, manufacturing, real estate and information technology.
It is considered to be one of the largest Lebanese Companies. Not withstanding its state-of-the-art facilities, Averda\\\\’s core asset relies on the acumen of its diverse team of engineers, experts in the operational, technical and environmental fields, financial analysts, and administrators.
Averda encompasses a multi-sector organization for maximum efficiency: Corporate, Utilities, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Information Technology, and Services.