Business Development Director – Defence, Government, Not for Profit with Extensive required with a proven track record of sales (7 years +), required for Identification of new business opportunities into Government, Health-care, Defence, Not-for -profit and civil service globally. Dubai based, extensive travel required.
High Growth provider of Health-care services into challenging environments across multiple verticals, including Defence, not for profit, government, construction, energy, O&G.
Based in Dubai
The Business Development Director – Defence, Government, Not for Profit will be responsible for Identification of new business opportunities. You must intimately understand the capture mechanisms/ procurement portals associated with the Government and Non-profits sectors, and have the capability to understand complex integrated healthcare solution engagements with a demonstrated mastery of the appropriate methods and skills needed to drive current and future revenue.
The position will require extensive travel and is customer-facing to ensure the timely development of new opportunities and service proposals
* Implementation and delivery of the sales strategy and associated Business Plan for the Government, defence and Non-profit Sectors globally.
* Research sector and market. Analyse competition. Complete customer needs assessment to identify and evaluate specific business opportunities within Government and Non-profit Sectors.
* Present marketing materials, proposals, and deliverables to Government and Non-profit Sectors prospects with confidence.
45,000 – 47,000 AED / Month, plus Bonus, Health insurance
The Business Development Director – Defence, Government, NFP will have proven experience and knowledge needed to lead in the creation and closure of new business opportunities.
* Extensive, proven track record of sales (7 years +) into Government, Healthcare, Defence, Not-for -profit and civil service globally.
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Self-motivation and highly proactive with the ability to work in an unstructured environment (strong winning sales mindset, decisive, with a “get it done” mentality).
* Knowledge of Middle East, Africa and CIS health and safety legislation
If you do not fit this criteria, please do not apply.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.