Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
My client is one of the leading fit out contractors operating globally. Due to the strategic development of the Middle East operation they are now seeking to further enhance their operations in the region. As such they are now seeking a Business Development Manager to develop their fit out business unit with the full support and back of their offices in the UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. As the business unit develops, the opportunity for your personal growth with increase with the opportunity to progress to General Manager and Managing Director. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a young, vibrant, dynamic and successful team and have a notable part in the success of one of the world’s renowned fit out contractors.
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new clients
• Identify and establish business meetings with potential clients
• Market research to support the company’s business strategy
• Promote and present the company’s fit out services
• Attend networking events, prospecting for market opportunities and information
• Liaise with the Technical / Commercial Department to develop proposals
• Initiate value engineering alternatives with the support of the Design Department
• Attend internal tender review meetings
• Client follow-up and attend tender clarification meetings
• Initiate design/value engineering workshops with the Consultant/Client.
• Negotiate contract documents with support of a Contracts Manager/the Principal
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor in construction engineering, Master will be preferred
• Proven experience as Business Development Manager within the GCC
• Minimum 5/10 years relevant experience in the construction industry
• In-depth technical knowledge of fit out works
• Thorough knowledge of GCC construction markets
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge in MS Office
• Proficiency in English language, Arabic is a plus
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.