Cobalt Abu Dhabi
• Develop and maintain lasting relationships with existing and potential clients and engineers.
• Develop objectives and strategies in support of overall corporate business development goals in the assigned segment.
• Perform and manage research and client contact to identify and prioritize potential customers.
• Prepare and execute business development action plans for specific targets.
• Supervise the development of proposals, presentations and brochure materials. Train and assist project personnel committed in proposals to make effective presentations.
• Meet client’s needs prior to contract execution. Provide advice, liaison, planning, etc. to prospective and current clients.
• Assist management and estimating with sales process and final close.
• Perform additional assignments as requested by the management.
• Attend and actively participate in market specific trade conferences.
• Promote the company’s product/Services addressing client’s objectives, to get more feedback from the clients.
• Keep record of the projects.
Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business Administration (Accounting, Management, Marketing or Finance), Construction Management or related field, or equivalent related experience may be considered. Five or more year’s combined Business Development, construction, project management, estimating, and/or engineering experience in the heavy civil field is required. Must possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, with ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations. Possess strong relationships with clients and engineers in the heavy civil industry.
About the Company
Cobalt Abu Dhabi is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Abu Dhabi and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.