Al Manar Arabian Corp.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Develop and maintain lasting relationships with existing and potential clients and business partners.
• Develop objectives and strategies in support of overall cor ate business development goals in the assigned segment.
• Perform and manage research and client contact to identify and prioritize potential customers.
• Prepare and execute business development action plans for specific targets.
• Meet client’s needs prior to contract execution. Provide advice, liaison, planning, etc. to prospective and current clients.
• Assist management and estimating with sales process and final close.
• Perform additional assignments as requested by the management.
• Attend and actively participate in market specific trade conferences.
• Promote the company’s Services addressing client’s objectives, to get more feedback from the clients.
• Keep record of the projects.
MBA or Engineering degree.in civil or other related field
Total of 10 years of experience in industrial projects with Saudi Aramco, Sabic, Maaden, and others.
Excellent communication skills and business networking.
Proven record of successful business development cases in the Saudi Market.
Good analytical skills and abie to foresee changes in the market.
About the Company
We are a leading end-to-end contracting company providing multi-operational contractor services including project management, engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning , our roots reaching the year 1994 for more than 20 years our clients has looked to us for professional technical expertise, innovative solutions and prompt responses.
We have a specialized and knowledgeable team who takes pride in supporting our long list of satisfied clients and deploying the optimum solutions to maximize systems functionality and ROI. our team of professional engineers who lead clients project starting from design stage to production significantly faster than competition, we devote our resources to solve client’s problems and attain their satisfaction.