The General Business Admin and Management Instructor will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching students various concepts of business administration relating to accountancy, insurance and small business management including subjects such as scheduling, finance, purchasing, operating IT management systems, project management, and business planning with a strong focus on maintaining accurate records and customer care. Activities and operations include participating in the development of various business curricula, coordinating with other Business Teachers and curriculum developers to integrate curricula, monitoring student progress, and teaching classes with up to 25 trainees for up to 25 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions
• Teach up to 25 hours of in class instruction per week.
• Maintain positive rapport with all students and create a positive learning environment to adequately communicate lessons
• Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
• Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports and records, attendance reports, etc
• Participate in Business curriculum development and planning with other Business Teachers and Curriculum Developers
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in finance, accounting, or another business related subject is required. Master’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years as minimum experience teaching in post-secondary, technical and vocational sector required.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in either accountancy, insurance or a small business sectors in a public or private company.
• Prior teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred.
• Possess a strong knowledge of IT and teaching techniques.
• Non-native English speakers should present IELTS 6.5 Academic for contract confirmation.
• Highly organized and dependable.
• Excellent computer aptitude and experience with basic teaching technology including interactive whiteboards, projectors, the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.), and trainee information systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in English
• Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills are required.
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context.
• Ability to speak Arabic a plus
In return you will receive a salary of up to £34,000 + Benefits.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results