Our client, a service provider company is currently looking for a Call Centre Supervisor to organize, manage and direct the staff of the helpdesk team.
• To ensure that sufficient and competent staff are available 24/7 through long term and short term roasting including.
• Prepare back up plans for unplanned absence.
• Supervising the Service Desk Officers ensuring that they carry out their defined duties.
• Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
• Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
• Improves quality results b y recommending changes.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Guide and motivate Call Centre team members in achieving their roles and responsibilities.
• Participate in the appointment of new employees and manage their induction, deployment, performance management and on-going development.
• Demonstrate work load planning, estimating and prioritisation to the team.
• Create Development plans for the team members and measure training needs and requirements.
• The supervisor has to Make sure that team members adhere to defined policies and procedures
• Good experience and knowledge in Easy system and Concept Evolution.
• Recognize process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Manage and execute ad hoc reporting requirements
• Objective Setting and performance management knowledge and experience.
• Manage and report against defined service levels.
• Diploma Degree or Higher.
• Candidate must be a UAE National
• Minimum of 05 years total experience, 02 years in supervisory or managerial level.
• Decision making abilities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Bilingual candidates are preferred.
• Strong language skills.
• Flexibility and problem solving skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adaptable to change.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, high pressure work environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc…)
• Experience in people management and leadership skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.