A new opportunity has come up with a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Bangladesh. Our client is looking to recruit a well experienced Chief Executive Officer with background in manufacturing/pharmaceutical in Bangladesh.
Other responsibilities will have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible to meet financial targets for Profit and Loss of the Company, to ensure revenue growth and launch successfully new products
• Responsible to work with different business development functions to establish strategies
• Manage the preparation of budget to achieve the Company’s Business Plan
• Develop annual business plans and monitor through quarterly Board Meeting reviews
• Manage key customer relationship and actively develop new business opportunities
• Manage day to day operations with the Management Committee to ensure the operation is running efficiently
• Demonstrate leadership of all operations and sales and marketing activities
• Implements and adheres to the Company’s standard policies and procedures and acts as a role-model to all employees
• Ensure that adequate resources are provided for efficient running of the plant and the operations
• Represent the company in Bangladesh and manage negotiations and relations with government authorities
• Ensure Safety, Health, and Hygiene is sustained in the plant by monitoring and taking action on the audit reports
• Monitors performance of the personnel and to conduct effective Performance Appraisal as per Company policies
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• minimum 10 years of senior management experience
• have solid experience in pharmaceutical business
• have a background in manufacturing
• strong knowledge of Bangladesh market
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.