Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
1. Shall work collaboratively with partners.
2. To co-opt to the partners’ meeting and will be required to report to the management board.
3. Shall develop policies, systems and process.
4. The COO shall require the systematic and regular collection and collation of financial information.
5. Shall do accumulation of data to be used in providing a cogent and commercially focused financial report.
6. Understand and translate ongoing reporting and analysis of individual, departmental and overall business performance in relation to agreed annual budgets and targets.
7. Assume responsibility together with the partners in driving compliance with agreed systems through the entire of each file, across all partners and lawyers.
8. Work to establish systems and policies and processes to ensure that fee estimates have been agreed with clients.
9. Shall liaise closely with IT to make available the systems and software required for effective practice management, time recording and financial reporting.
10. Perform Resource Planning to ensure that there are adequate lawyers available to meet budgets and growth plans.
University Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Financial / Accounting / or Business Management
Nature and length of previous experience: 7-10 years
Specialist knowledge: Financial Analysis, IT systems, quality management
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communicative, articulate, consistent agile thinker and innovative
Age Range: 30-45 years old
Gender Preference: Male
Nationality Preference: Saudi
Language Fluency: English, Arabic
Current Location: Jeddah, KSA
About the Company
Established in 2010 by Engineer Al-MotazBellah Khashoggi and his family, and with its headquarters in Jeddah, Khashoggi Holding is a leading private holding group focused on investing in projects and businesses that contribute to the long-term benefit of the infrastructure, economic development, and social welfare of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
We invest in products, services and solutions from the energy & power, medical services, food, aviation, financial services and real estate sector, with a core focus on infrastructure, especially in the delivery and administration of projects in the power, water, and healthcare sectors.
To achieve this goal, the group aims to combine its significant influence, experience and abilities in its targeted sectors, with the most appropriate international partners, based on technical expertise, experience, capacity, and a willingness to make a long term commitment to the Kingdom.