• Managing the business operations across Customer Care, Distribution, Fulfilment, Warehouse Management, Studio Operations and Technology.
• Managing and mentoring all distribution management teams across the operating locations, ensuring the continuous improvement and development of the management team.
• Ensure that best in class logistic and distribution processes are embedded into the business and the 3PL providers.
• Through operational KPI’s and benchmarking increase business efficiencies and performance.
• Show and demonstrate proficient knowledge and experience (5 + years) in a senior operational/distribution position within a “Same day/Next day” trading/distribution business.
• Innovating and developing the operation at every opportunity by embracing new technology, processes and new products.
• Developing existing staff, recruiting and succession planning
• Health and Safety excellence and accountability.
• Delivering a seamless operation between all sites
• Ensuring best in class customer service, with a right first time approach
• Improve and maintain compliance with all relevant legislation
• Improve collection efficiency and improve the value of the product collected.
Looking for a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to manage the entire operation from Fulfilment, Warehouse & Logistics, Customer Care, E-commerce Operations and Studio Operations.
Should have a background in logistics, supply chain and technology.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.