Qatar Project Management (QPM)
– Develop policies and procedures for the CMMS functions.
– Plans and executes the daily work requirement for the CMMS Operations.
– Coordinate with the control room foreman to ensure all emergency maintenance requests/incidents are addressed as per the set guidelines.
– Collaborate with the Head of Facilities and Maintenance section in arranging the scheduling, preparation and effective implementation of planned preventive maintenance.
– Provide training in use of Computerized Management Maintenance System (CMMS); and assist the CMMS Supervisor/Controller (User) in troubleshooting the issue to a resolution.
– Submit reports on the maintenance activities and/or other custom reports as per required to meet the specific needs related to maintenance activities.
– Bachelor Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
– Minimum of 6 years in similar role.
– Strong knowledge of computer management maintenance system
– Knowledge of PC applications and able to support and provide training
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.