Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The role holder shall perform level 3 technical support activities in support of the three regional control centre’s (RCC’s). The role holder will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the SANGCOM network and to provide the highest quality of service to SANGCOM in accordance with the contractual requirements. The prime objectives and functions of the role holder will include the following:
• Responsible for providing Level 3 Technical Support for IP system and network to the Regional Control Centres (RCC) in order to maintain the integrity of the SANGCOM Network.
• Take lead role in supervision of RCC staff and field technicians during major network incidents or investigations.
• Implementation of company process and procedures.
• To carry out in-depth root cause analysis investigations for all IP system and network Major Service Outages (MSO) and network incidents.
• To submit technical reports appertaining to major network incidents or investigations.
• Deploy Kingdom-wide whenever instructed by Central Management to assist on major network incidents or projects.
• To carry out level 2 multi-skilled on-the-job training, (OJT) whenever required, for operations and maintenance field technicians
1) Minimum educational/experience requirements are:
a. BSc/BEng with at least 3 years experience in a multi-disciplined telecommunications environment or:
b. HND/HNC, with at least 5 years experience in a multi-disciplined telecommunications environment or:
c. OEM training to advanced level, with at least 5 years experience in a multi-disciplined telecommunications environment.
2) Must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of the following disciplines plus Cisco CCNA, CCNP certified or equivalent:
• IP Routing & Switching
• IP Network Security
• IP Service Provider Operations
3) Must have at least 3 years working experience on IP system and networking (LANs and WANs), and Network Management Environment.
4) Experience of large router and distributed switch network.
5) Experience in large IP addressing and sub-netting schemes.
6) In-depth knowledge of primary routing protocols (TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP etc.)
7) Understanding of BGP.
8) MPLS experience (MPLS VPN) and QoS knowledge is an added value.
9) Sound understanding of TDM network principles and experience in legacy to IP network migration.
10) Advanced HW & SW troubleshooting skills.
11) Must possess good English verbal and writing skills.
12) Must have at least 5 years Network Engineering experience.
13) Must possess a valid driving license from the country of origin and valid KSA driving license.
14) Must be physically fit to perform their duties.
15) ITIL V3 foundation or Intermediate certified Experience.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.