Saudi Electric Supply Company (SESCO)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
– Pro-actively calls on customers alone or jointly with Vendors / Partners
– Where necessary develop cross region opportunities through coordination of different sales teams
– Personally cultivate influential relationships with key End Users and Contractors. Where applicable form partnerships and alliances aimed at securing long term growth for the business
– Track opportunities and provide forecasts to the business on a regular basis
– Maintain a deep understanding of our competition’s product ranges and sales strategies
– Ensure customer quality concerns are executed on a timely manner to maintain positive customer experience
– Ensure profitability of accounts within assigned territory through proper pricing and timely execution of orders
– Obtain registration with government and utilities related accounts.
– Obtain advance notice of sales inquiries, tenders through personnel / market contacts.
– Saudi National
– Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
– 5+ years of experience in Sales at a Managerial level
– Preferable experience in GE materials & solutions
– Leadership skills
– Good English communication skills
– Strategic Thinker
– Excellent planning and prioritization skills
About the Company
SESCO is the leading distributor of electrical, mechanical, industrial, valves, instrumentation, automation, flow control, maintenance repair and operating (MRO) products in the Middle East.
We have the expertise, ability, and infrastructure to support you. Are looking for just-in-time (JIT), supply chain solutions, supplier managed inventory, MRO stocking arrangements, containerized or on-site inventories, or direct shipment to your job sites? We have the experienced, expertise and infrastructure to meet your needs.