Manpower Middle East
• Analyse historical demand and filter out outliers to identify the most appropriate statistical forecasting algorithm to be used for the base demand plan. Make adjustments where necessary and communicate base plan to stakeholders for agreement (customer, category & marketing) upon amendment.
• Discuss new products with Marketing, Channel/Account & Category Management and advise them on appropriate historical substitution and like modelling techniques.
• Generate the new product forecast using the historical substitution and like modelling scenario-planning techniques agreed with Marketing and Category Management.
• Facilitate the Demand Planning Process on a weekly and monthly basis by identifying and analysing exceptions discussed in the demand meeting.
• Present the exceptions at the monthly meeting and facilitate the process of reaching consensus on the final forecast number.
• Challenge the Category Customer/Marketing Team on volume, projections, document assumptions and demand plan.
• Works with Customer Service Leaders to develop scenarios to change the phasing of demand to address supply gaps.
• Communicates scenarios to change the phasing of demand to Category Managers and agrees appropriate action.
• Understand the impact of the customer buying pattern and work with the extended team to deliver the Standard in Customer Service
-Based in U.A.E
-FMCG or retail background
-3-7 years of analytical experience
-Excellent communication skills
-French is a plus
-Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
-Strong organizational skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions