Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Govt of India is implementing a Dedicated Freight Corridor project (DFCC). The Work on the Eastern section of the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFCC) between Mughal Sarai and Bhaupur (approx. 402 Kms) is to be constructed as an electrified (2 x 25kV AC – 50 Hz) double track railway, capable of operating at a maximum train speed of 100km/h. Mott MacDonald’s role is for project management consultancy for the above mentioned project.
The Deputy Team Leader/ Resident Project Manager will manage and supervise Electrical package of the above mentioned project. You will be responsible to diffuse the PMC culture to all staff in your package. In particular Health, Safety, Environment, protection (HSE) and Quality Assurance and control (QA & C) matters which are of paramount importance of such a project shall be cascaded to the PMC staff by you in capacity of Deputy Team Leader. The Deputy Team Leader is primarily responsible to ensure that the work are executed by the DB Contractor (s) in accordance to the Construction Contracts. The Deputy Team Leader shall also perform the role and activities as defined in the construction contracts.
DTL will be discharging duties under different phases of DB contracts (a) Design Phase, (b) Construction Phase (including Manufacturing /Supply/ Installation), (c) Testing, Commissioning and Taking over, (d) Defect liability Phase. Your other duties would include but not be limited to the following:
• Project planning, scheduling and monitoring
• Liasoning and meetings
• Preparation and submission of progress reports
• Review of designs
• Superintendence of works
• Claims management and dispute resolution
• Ethical compliance
• Support to the Team Leader and Client in all matter related to the construction packages.
• Quality, Safety and Environmental management
• Witnessing and reviewing of testing and commissioning
• Upload of data in DFCC IT system for electrical works
• Project completion formalities
• Holds an engineering degree in Electrical preferably M. Tech/MBA from a recognised reputed university
• 15+ years’ experience out of which minimum 10 years in Railway / Transport / Infrastructure Projects
• Minimum 5 years of international experience in railway projects with modern technology.
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald\\’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world\\’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.