• General Contracting Firm
• Location: Doha, Qatar
• Competitive Expatriate Salary Package + Benefits
Reference # 686
Our client, a regional general contracting firm, has recently been awarded two FIFA Stadiums and now seek to recruit a Design Engineering Manager to their Stadium to provide leadership, guidance and direction to the design and to ensure design is managed in an efficient manner providing completeness and constructability, with absolute priority of the delivery of the highest quality standards in the specified time limits.
Reporting to the Project Director, this newly created role is responsible for the following:
• Direction and guidance to the construction and commissioning team during the planning, development and delivery constructions phases of the project.
• Management of design in an efficient manner to provide constructability to ensure timely delivery of the project.
• All engineering inputs and outputs for the site.
• Point of contact and review for all submittals, inspection sign-off, drawing sign-off and final handover of all areas for MEP, architectural, structural and civil.
• Managing of design team on site.
• Tracking of shop drawings, RFI’s, NCR’s etc.
The attributes we seek comprise the following:
• Supervise, coordinate and control of activities pertaining to material requirements and procurement for civil scope of works.
• Review and approve of all submitted materials by the sub-contractors.
• Ensure compliance of used materials with the projects specifications.
• Participate in construction quality control.
• Supervise, participate and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications.
• Analyze the test results in a timely manner and recommend action to the Project Manager.
• Maintain records of test results and all taken corrective actions.
• Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
• Ensure very close and clear coordination of team activities with the other construction supervision staff.
• Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions.
• Inspection and verification of material supplied by various vendors, to ensure compliance with the standards, specifications and quality requirements
• Gather material requirements and develop the necessary material specifications in line with the established quality requirements.
An outstanding salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organization. To apply, forward your resume in Word format quoting reference #686.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.