The successful applicant will be reporting to the Project Director (PD) and will provide leadership, guidance and direction to the external designers of the project with the help of the internal team, and will provide direction and guidance to the construction and commissioning teams during planning, development and delivery phases of the project. The Design /Engineering Manager will ensure that the design is managed in an efficient manner providing completeness and constructability, with absolute priority of the delivery of the highest quality standards in the specified time limits.
• Applicants will hold a BSc. in an Architectural or in a Civil engineering discipline from a reputable University, a relevant MSc. will be considered as an advantage.
• Knowledge and experience of BIM systems will be considered an advantage.
• A Minimum of 15 years experience of which 3 years will have been in a senior design role including a successful track record of managing the design of mega projects including stadiums.
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills along with excellent command of the English language are essential.
• Member of at least one professional recognized body such as RIBA or Charter Engineer is desirable.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel is required.
About the Company
Origin International are dedicated to providing the best industry focused recruitment service of temporary, long term and permanent candidates to all roles within the construction and engineering sector.