Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Property & Real Estate Firm
Competitive Expatriate Salary Package + Benefits
Our client, a property development firm that is part of one of the largest Saudi holding groups of companies globally, seeks to recruit a Development Manager to manage the pre-development phases of all projects including land development, retail, shopping centres, hotels and development. This role will focus on the interpretation and analysis of development opportunities from a commercial perspective.
Reporting to the President, the proven performer we seek for this role will be responsible for:
• Be the single point of contact for all new property projects to assess viability, product make-up, interpretation of financial and property modelling, financial analysis and reporting.
• Project briefing and reporting to the CEO, Board and Stakeholders.
• Working with consultants to develop concept masterplan though to concept design, detailed designs, construction to completion and handover.
• Prepare the sales and marketing strategy and manage the implementation plan and its alignment with the market drivers, real estate trends, and highest and best use analyses.
• Liaison for market analysis with the Sales and Marketing and Asset Management teams.
• Prepare project-level consolidated executive report showing a clear picture of the proposed project programs, budgets and critical issues with associated recommendations.
• Liaison with municipality officials, consultants, contractors and other real estate stakeholders over potential projects.
• Review the property laws and provide advice on its impact on the real estate project.
• Coordinate and integrate the development schedules into the development program to ensure cohesion and alignment with the approved business plan.
• Prepare the delivery strategy of the development.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Economics, Business Administration or comparable.
• Minimum of 8 years of development management experience with extensive experience at the pre-development phase of project.
• Experience in the Saudi Arabia property market is essential.
• Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities with strong organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure.
• Bilingual language skills in English and Arabic is required.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organization that is well regarded across the globe.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.