TXM Labour Supply
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Objectives: To provide electro-mechanical maintenance support on specialized industrial packaging equipment.
• Electro-mechanic engineer ensures consistent, reliable, technically proper working condition of the factory during the shift.
• Electro-mechanic engineer implements all reactive and proactive maintenance activities according to maintenance policy, plans and schedules. Carries out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output
• Attends to breakdowns onsite ensuring that there is always a rapid response and that plant equipment and machinery breakdown time is minimized.
• Always tries to reduce downtime of site plant and technological machinery
• Carries out repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently, either alone and/or as part of a team
• Electro-mechanic engineer should be responsible person for the part of technological equipment (responsible area) in order to improve OEE on a trusted area implementing preventative & predictive maintenance activities
• Creates and develops checklists for planning preventive maintenance on a responsible area
• Makes technical procedures, manuals, SOP’s and OPL’s on a responsible area
• Creates diagnostics check lists. Plans and performs diagnostics activities on the responsible area.
• Performs data collection of maintenance documentation on the responsible area
• Requests required tools, equipment, materials. Provides and ensures material and non-material base to perform maintenance activities on a responsible area
• Provides in time in full initial spare parts at the warehouse
• Maintain warehouse stocks following internal procedures
• Analyzes and determines the minimum and maximum spare parts stock on the responsible area.
• Should be able to teach and spread knowledge among operators.
Reporting to: Manufacturing Manager
Subordinates: Machine Operators
Number required: 5
Desired start date: Jan 2017
Gross monthly base salary: 10,000
University Qualifications: Higher education or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical)
Other certifications obtained: Mid-Level (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point proficiency). Confident use of AutoCAD including AutoCAD electrical
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 5 years engineering experience
• Good knowledge in general production process equipment, familiar with electrical and mechanical theory and maintenance knowledge
• Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification in an electrical and mechanical subject (hydraulic and pneumatic included)
• Hands-on construction/troubleshooting/maintenance of ProfiBus, ProfiNet, and WinCC
• Experience of working within the food industry is preferable
• Experience of working with spare parts storage is preferable
• Experience in extrusion or printing industry would be an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in turning machine operation is an advantage
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Have a proactive approach to fault finding, a commitment to continuous improvement, and personal development
• Experience in leading or participation in Improvement Teams is an advantage. Should have a team approach to engineering issues. Must have the knowledge, discipline and initiative to work alone during the shift
• A logical and flexible approach to working
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and should be proactive in driving through continuous improvement initiatives
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid “on demand” labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.