Our client, one of the largest e-commerce entities within the real estate industry, is looking to expand their corporate finance and accounting team and is seeking an experienced Finance Manager for their operations in Lebanon.
Our client is one of the largest e-commerce entities in the real estate industry. Their branch in Lebanon is now looking to further expand the existing corporate finance and accounting team and are looking to hire experienced Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager based in Dubai, this Finance Manager Role in Lebanon, will be responsible to/for:
* Review MIS report and prepare closing summary to Senior Management
* Review and close weekly A/R report, A/P Report, Cash Flow statement, G/L account and revenue report
* Prepare and close monthly departmental Profit and Loss and financial statements
* Setting and monitoring budgets and KPIs.
* Provide analytical support to the Senior Management and line managers.
* Prepare and manage ad-hoc reports
* Ensure timely and accurate submission of local Tax returns
* Work well with an ERP system
* Liaise with auditors and manage audit process to ensure timely reporting to Group, local authorities and third parties.
* Document as per company policy/accounting & audit standards
* Conduct full GL review checks as part of the closing process.
* Reconcile intercompany transactions before deadline.
* Review and approve monthly Payroll reports and commission payments, ensuring that their calculation is aligned with the approved scheme
* Highlight improvements in internal controls to Management
* Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
* Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvement areas
* Be up to date financial regulations and legislation.
* Built strong relationships with key stakeholders
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition, there will be medical insurance, discretionary bonus and any other company benefits provided. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within one of the largest e-commerce real estate entities in the Middle East.
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role will have a finance and accounting qualification with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, at a well-established/multinational company. Native Arabic speakers are highly preferred for the role, however all candidates must have excellent command and fluency of English. The ideal candidate for this role will also be quite dynamic in personality, a team player with a strong problem-solving mind-set that will help him/her better integrate into the corporate culture.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.