Roles and Responsibilities:
* Support banks Learning department in finalizing training scope
* Prepare end user training document to train the trainers, and FLEXCUBE end users
* Coordinate in preparing the usable Training environment
* Provide detailed hands on Training in the initial phase
* Provide refresher course before go-live period
* Handover necessary training materials/documents to enable banks L&D department to manage end user training post live
* Good communication skills written and verbal
Primary Skill Set:
* Strong in FCUBS functionalities, Retail and Corporate modules
* Adept in training the trainers, end users of the bank
* Should have good understanding, experience on training scope of a bank
* Exposed to various stages of Implementation cycle in FLEXCUBE core banking
* Should have strength in latest version 12.x
* Onsite experience, Prior experience in banking, preparing * Training material are preferred
Secondary Skill Set:
Should have work experience on UAT, migration and live environment
Should have training exposure of cash transactions, Loans, back office systems, interfaces
Should be thorough with the Training methodologies
Should possess good communications skills and be a Team Player
Experience in UAE/Middle East region would be preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: System Analyst
Role: System Analyst
Education:UG -Any Graduate, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
We are a global IT services company that provides technology / process consulting, software product development, testing, Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) services.
Since 1997, we have been servicing startups, SMBs and multi-billion dollar companies across the globe. Today, we are a 2000+ people company, servicing hundreds of clients worldwide.
We believe that our success is built on the success of our clients, and we do what it takes to give our clients a sustained competitive edge through value and innovation. By formalizing our experience into innovative tools and frameworks, we help our customers accelerate time-to-market, improve the quality of products and reduce costs. Our unique culture promotes excellence and drives innovation through trust, pride and teamwork.
Over the years, we have perfected the Extended Team Model (ETM) of engagement with our clients. Our core competency lies in building dedicated teams in India for our clients with their active participation, which in due course become seamless extensions of their own teams.
Our constant endeavor is to mesh seamlessly with our clientâ€™s teams so as to become an integral part of their businesses and a source of competitive advantage to them. As a means to achieve this objective, we ensure that our processes are client driven, wherein we assimilate our clientsâ€™ processes into our delivery, quality and measurement processes.
Recruiter Name:Raghava Lokula
Contact Company: ValueLabs LLP