• Oversee the necessary geotechnical design for earthworks, foundations and site investigations. Further to the design requirements, you will be expected to prepare geotechnical and environmental reports
• Assist project supervision team in overseeing the work of the contractor
• Assist in monitoring contractor’s progress and submit reports to the client
• Anticipation and warning on issues which may impact the cost and delivery schedule
• Monitor the approved construction programme and ensure that the contractor is completing the works in accordance with the schedule
• Assist in the change management process
• Assist in evaluation of the cost and time impact of changes and variations
• Monitor and enforce HSE policies
• Undertake technical reviews and assist the supervision team in determining strengthening measures
• Ensure work being done is compliant with the agreed design and contract documentation
• Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports
• Bachelor s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar relevant Engineering discipline
• Minimum of 4 years of engineering experience in water/waste water projects/infrastructure.
• Familiar with geotechnical engineering that is earthwork, foundation design and soil mechanics
• Familiarity with international standards and associated contract preparations
• Experience within a consultancy environment specifically within the infrastructure industry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills
• Good keyboard skills and IT literacy (ideally Word, Excel and Access)
• Good organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
About the Company
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
The key to Rawafed’s success is our strategic vision along with our professional workforce dedicated in helping our partners and candidates grow their businesses and careers. We also place great emphasis on sourcing and hiring the right people and we invest heavily in building relationships and earning their trust in our services.
As we value the trust of our clients and applicants, we have set a high standard of dedication and professionalism that sets us apart from other recruitment and manpower supply firms.