Al Tamimi & Company
We are currently looking for an HR Intern in our DIFC office for a fixed term period of 6 months.
The primary role will be to assist the recruitment function in sourcing business services and fee earner staff. Handle the internship programme and register legal consultants and advocates with the relevant government entity.
Duties and responsibilities:
• A to Z of Recruitment of business services staff and fee earners (manage job postings, screen CVs, interview candidates, conduct assessments and provide feedback to hiring managers)
• Prepare offer letters and coordinate with operations team with on boarding procedures
• Induction of new business services staff
• Manage the internship programme (screen applicants, assign to different legal departments, supervise progress, conduct exit interviews.
• Liaise with the government concerning registration, renewal and termination of legal consultants/advocates memberships.
Fore more details visit our website:
• University or college degree holder in HR or related field
• Excellent command of English
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
• Ability to prioritise tasks, solve problems and work within tight time frames
• Organised, responsive and highly thorough problem solver
• Ability to compose reports and correspondence
• Ability to work professionally on own and part of a team
• Problem solving skills
• Organisational skills
• Team working skills
• Interviewing skills
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions – and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts – is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.