Abu Dhabi, UAE
– To inspect and audit all site operations to monitor compliance with all statutory regulations.
– To inspect all relevant files, forms and registers required to be kept at sites to ensure that the routine tests and inspections required by safety plan have duly been carried out and the results are properly recorded.
– To monitor observation of site safety rules and where necessary issue warnings to those who do not abide by the H&S policy for rectification purposes in case of non-compliance and unsatisfactory safety performances. Site Improvement notices shall be raised wherever necessary.
– To promote Safety awareness on site by providing safety induction training and safety briefings to workers & supervisors, coordinate & organize relevant in-house or external training programmes as needed.
– To maintain relevant site safety files and records; submit monthly safety reports to the Project Manager with copies to the QSMR and HSE Coordinator.
– To enforce and monitor the site security.
Qualified safety professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience (2 years of which preferably in the Middle East) with construction contracting companies in Civil Works relating to high-rise Buildings.
About the Company
SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Construction SANJOSE Real Estate SANJOSE Energy and Environment SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.