NSI & Bluefin Talent
A leading regional bank in the Middle East is looking to recruit an Innovation Officer for their office in Qatar. As markets and environments change, banks need to constantly evolve to suit their markets and regulatory constraints in order to maintain their position in the market. This role will report into a Chief Innovation Officer and will help drive large-scale cultural and organizational change initiatives.
• Drives Cultural change across the organization on a global scale through creation and planning of Scrum/Agile/Lean methodology.
• Innovate the culture in order to set the bank up in a strong position to execute their 2020 vision.
• Be a key proponent in deciding the steps that need to be taken in order to foster a change in culture and employee behaviour. Ideally resonating towards a more innovative, open source platform in order for market readiness towards digital disruptors, excessive regulation and/ or advancements in Fintech.
• Take an active role in different teams across various departments under sponsorship of the CEO to plan, strategize, prepare, and implement change initiatives throughout the organization.
• Running and ensuring the success of process improvement initiatives with a focus on customer orientation, service, and quality across business and support divisions within the bank.
• University degree (MBA preferred but not required) from a leading academic institution with a focus on business administration.
• Ability to use systematic and data-driven methods in order to solve problems, analyze and improve processes.
• Strong knowledge of financial services from an operational and support perspective.
• Operational and project management experience including leading large company-wide program deployments, fostering change in a fast paced environment.
• 7 + years of experience in a similar role/function.
• A track record of being involved in the successful implementation of organization-wide change programs.
This role is based in Doha, Qatar. The compensation for this role is QAR 40, 000 per month + bonus + medical.
If you think you meet the requirements for this role and are ready to take on a monumental challenge, then please forward your CV to: [email protected]
Apologies if this email has reached you in error. Feel free to pass the message on to anyone you think is relevant for this opportunity. Thank you. I look forward to your response.
If your CV gets shortlisted for this position, I will be in touch with you via telephone/email directly. If you do not hear from me within one week, you can assume your CV is not being considered for the position.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.