– Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
– Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
– Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
– Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams.
– Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
– Build re-usable iOS software components for the platform
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
– Significant years of native iOS app development experience for seniors. For juniors experience in developing at least a couple of apps.
– A portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business critical apps for reputable companies.
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Objective C IOS Manual Testing iOS Engineer SWIFT iOS app development UI design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
– Advanced Objective-C and good Swift skills.
– Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
– Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
– Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Leading client of TPG Search.
Email : [email protected]
Tel: +91 080 777666