Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions Middle East & Africa is a thriving and fast paced business. Due to a recent internal move, we have an open opportunity for a Key Account Manager focused on the Refrigeration Market. The primary purpose of this role is to actively manage, drive and develop all sales activities for the Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions compressor, condensing unit, controls and solutions product portfolio in the GCC World Area, with focus particularly on account development, opportunity management and the identification of growth opportunities.
To be considered for this role you should have Regional Experience and be currently working in a Sales focused capacity within the Refrigeration Sector. You should have a good reputation in the industry with an established list of contacts built up. You should be a tower of strength when it comes to Commercial Acumen as well as being Analytically Savvy with regards to being hands on when looking at data to support Product Selection and working with Customers and Service Teams.
The Key Account Manager Role will be focused on 3 specific areas as follows:
Sales Development (70%)
* Work closely with regional distribution partners to maximise sales
* Coach and mentor distribution partners to help achieve sales
* Ensure efficient follow up of quotes and sales activities, working
* closely with internal Customer Service team.
* Develop key accounts and target competitive accounts for market
* share gain.
* Identify and develop plan for new regional accounts, and solutions
* selling opportunities regionally.
* Build positive relationships with customers that will generate future
* sales and repeat business.
* Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on
* competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization.
Marketing Support (20%)
* Drive Partner+ initiatives and acceptance with regional channel partners.
* Collecting voice of customer and identify market needs in view of defining new product development plans
* Assist in regular competitive market research as needed and identify local competitive threats
* Deliver regular updated analysis of regional performance.
Forecasting / Budgeting (10%)
* Drive accurate monthly sales forecasting, monitor sales metrics and sales performance to accomplish sales targets and business plans through S&OP engagement process.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate should have a University degree in Engineering or similar Refrigeration / Air-conditioning or related industry qualification. It would also be highly advantageous if you had a Professional Qualification such as being a Member of a Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Institute
* Minimum 5 – 8 Years’ direct sales / business experience in the regional refrigeration / air-conditioning industry.
* High level of technical expertise / understanding.
* Is knowledgeable of the regional MEA commercial and / or industrial refrigeration & air-conditioning markets and its applications.
* Fluent in English, Arabic language understanding would be an advantage.
* 15% Travel
Due to the sheer number of applications that we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates and we apologise in advance should you not receive a call following your submission. All applications will generally receive a specific automated notification from our recruitment system throughout the process whether considered or not.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.