– Operate CNC router/Laser and printing machines
– Prepare production files before execution
– Maintain the machines working within the limitations
– Determine quality measures required by drawing/client/requests
– Coordinate with production manager/operations manager/materials manager to ensure quality standards are met
– Comply with all safety standards in terms of machinery usage and operation
– Cooperate fully with other production units
– Manage materials waste properly using company standard operating procedures
– Graphics Design graduate of minimum 5-7 years of experience
– Previous experience in such a similar environment is an asset
– Demonstrated standards in producing graphics and layouts
– Experienced with using Illustrator/Photoshop/In Design and other graphics softwares
– Presentable, polite and soft spoken
– Good communication skills
About the Company
MACNET is a short name for Management, Advertising and Creative NETworks. MAS was established in 2007 to cover a wide spectrum of advertising, printing and branding services in the local Qatari market.
We do offer quality products from simple print jobs, to brand images, shop fronts, exhibition displays and complex interior decorations. We master the “how, where and why”.
Our clients rely on our comprehensive solutions as we are a proactive production unit with a capability to meet deadlines and sustain high quality measures. Choosing our services is not about a single experience, we look forward to building business partnerships.
Our motto “Making the difference” is our main drive and the longer we operate in the market the better we respond to solutions. We plan ahead and consequently, We Do-it Style!
Our staff are well trained professionals with extensive experience in the domain.