1. Formulate sales plan to acquire new Financial Planning customers for increasing customer base.
2. Generate leads and follow up with them to convert them to fee paying customers.
3. Establish and build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings.
4. Advice and implement customers financial plan based on their needs.
5. Review customers financial plan, investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile, etc.
6. Analyse customers existing portfolio.
7. Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients for better advisory on investment needs.
8. Achieve monthly sales and income targets.
9. Regular contact with all clients through weekly/monthly calls.
10. Conduct Financial Planning presentations for different corporate employees.
11. Train co workers on the basics of Financial Planning.
12. Assist wealth managers/ relationship managers to convert their clients for Financial Planning.
13. Carry out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
14. Prepare and maintain client files and ensuring they are compliant on an ongoing basis.
15. Resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified.
16. Ensuring need based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Sales Planning Financial Planning Finance Lead Generation Investment Portfolio investment advisory wealth portfolio mutual fund portfolio manager wealth high net worth
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Way2wealth legacy dates back to Sivan Securities (1984) a premier financial intermediary and incubator for IT start-up firms, spun off its securities broking arm as ‘Way2Wealth’ in 2000 and its venture capital division came to be known as ‘Global Technology Ventures (GTV)’. Today a Billion $ company more popularly known for creating the brands such as Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Ltd. (India’s largest coffee conglomerate and coffee exporter), CafÃ© Coffee Day and providing venture capital to companies such as Kshema Technologies, Ivega etc.
The visionary behind Way2Wealth, V.G. Siddhartha founded Sivan Securities and has been involved in the Indian Capital Markets since 1984. His business interests spreads across Coffee retailing, Plantations, Real estate, Venture Capital and Financial Services.
Way2Wealth (A CafÃ© Coffee Day Company) today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. We offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO’s, Insurance (Life/Non-Life), Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services all under one roof, for the convenience and benefit of our customers. We service our customer relationships through a team of over 1000 wealth managers spread across 100 easily accessible ‘Investment Outlets’ in almost all major towns and cities in India.